Kishwaukee College Workforce and Community Education offers a variety of online classes that prepare individuals for the remote and digital work environment.
Students can get the knowledge and skills they need to be flexible and marketable in today’s changing workforce.
• Blogging and Podcasting for Beginners
• Digital Marketing Suite
• Introduction to Google Analytics
• A to Z Grant Writing Suite
• Introduction to Internet Writing Markets
• Start Your Own Online Business
• Designing Effective Websites
Students can manage their training and work at their own pace, in their own location and on their own time.
For information on Community Education online courses at Kish or to register, visit kish.edu/ce or contact Melissa Gallagher, coordinator of short-term training and continuing education, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-825-9466.