Note to readers: Information in police reports is obtained from the DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office and city police departments. Individuals listed in police reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Mariah Wilkinson, 19, of the 600 block of North View Street, Hinckley, was charged Saturday with driving under the influence, improper lane usage and expired registration.
• Shelby M. Wead-Doherty, 25, of the
4900 block of West Point Loma Boulevard, San Diego, was charged Saturday with criminal damage to property.
• James Hurms, 48, of the 1100 block of Rushmoore Drive, DeKalb, was charged Friday with violation of electronic home monitoring.
• Gregory B. Latson, 37, of DeKalb, was charged Sunday with aggravated assault.
• Airen N. Milam, 32, of Sycamore, was charged Wednesday with domestic battery.
• Rhiannon J. Foster, 41, of Sycamore, was charged Friday with permitting a minor to become intoxicated.
• Jason Hesenflow, 48, of Sycamore, was charged Friday with obstructing identification and arrested on a warrant for being in contempt of court.
Northern Illinois University
• Brendon G. Elliott, 32, of the 1100 block of South Cross Street, DeKalb, was charged Friday with public indecency.
• Jessie Christian, 24, of the 2100 block of High Meadow Road, Naperville, was charged Tuesday with harassment through electronic communication, telephone threat and harassment by telephone.
• Marc A. Anderson, 21, of the 900 block of Ridge Drive, DeKalb, was arrested Tuesday, on a warrant for failure to appear in court.
• Brendon G. Elliott, 32, a transient of DeKalb, was charged Sunday with theft.
• Vivian V. Evans, 23, of the 1100 block of West Lincoln Highway, DeKalb, was charged Monday with retail theft.
• Chakuma Killingsworth, 19, of the
1500 block of Rogers Court, DeKalb, was charged Sunday with battery.
• Luis A. Mercado-Esquivel, 24, of the
400 block of South First Street, DeKalb, was charged Sunday with domestic battery.
• Robert D. Weems, 56, of the 100 block of Home Drive, DeKalb, was arrested Tuesday on a warrant for failure to appear in court.