DeKALB – The DeKalb Public Library will host a Lunch & Learn workshop with Reference USA for business owners to learn how to grow their operation in 2019.
The workshop will be from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 15. Attendees will learn how to:
• Identify new sales prospects
• Create customized business and consumer marketing lists
• Look up any business and its contact information, executive names, sales volumes
• Gather competitive business intelligence
• Identify major industry groups.
This program is free and lunch will be provided. It will be in the lower-level Zimmerman Meeting Room.
Registration is required and can be completed at dkpl.org or by contacting Teresa at 815-756-9568, ext. 2114, or email@example.com.