Note to readers: Information in Police Reports is obtained from the DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office and city police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Denzell K. Allen, 25, of the 10000 block of Prairie Street in Chicago, was charged Tuesday, Dec. 18, with criminal trespass to land.
• Austin Louis Bradley, 19, of the
500 block of Girard Street, was charged Tuesday, Dec. 18, with theft of lost property.
Northern Illinois University
• Pablo E. Bernal, 26, of the 800 block of Edgebrook Drive, was charged Saturday, Dec. 15, with driving under the influence, having a blood alcohol level of more than 0.08 percent, following too closely and failure to reduce speed.
• Gabriel K. Lerma, 23, of Genoa, was charged Sunday, Dec. 16, with resisting and obstructing a police officer.
• Brooke R. Shelly, of the 200 block of South Robinson Street in Sheridan, was charged Friday, Dec. 14, with driving under the influence of drugs, leaving the scene of an accident, failure to reduce speed to avoid a crash and possession of a hypodermic syringe.
• Pareshkumar N. Patel, 32, of the
900 block of Irving Park Road in Bensenville, was charged Friday, Dec. 14, with improper lane usage and leaving the scene of a vehicle damage accident.
• Angela M. Schaper, 52, of the 100 block of South Green Street in Somonauk, was charged Saturday, Dec. 15, with driving under the influence, DUI over 0.08 percent, improper lane usage and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident.
• Jacob Thulin, 21, of the 17200 block of Chicago Road in Sandwich, was charged Sunday, Dec. 16, with improper lane usage, failure to report an accident and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia.
• James Corbin, 63, of the 70 block of South Somonauk Road in Cortland, was charged Tuesday, Dec. 18, with driving under the influence, possessing a blood alcohol level of more than 0.08 percent and speeding.
• Rodney Bingaman, 52, of the 1500 block of Elizabeth Court in Kirkland, was charged Tuesday, Dec. 18, with driving under the influence, speeding and operating an uninsured vehicle.