Note to readers: Information in Police Reports is obtained from the DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office and city police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Stephenie M. Gutierrez, 32, of the 200 block of West Cleveland Street in Waterman, was charged Thursday, Sept. 13, with two counts of domestic battery.
• Colton R. Herman, 21, of the 900 block of South Stratford Avenue in Elmhurst, was charged Friday, Sept. 14, with unlawful possession of a controlled substance and civil cannabis.
• Samuel I. MacAdams, 27, of the 100 block of North Nina Street in Cortland, was charged Friday, Sept. 14, with improper lane use, no proof of insurance and driving under the influence.
• Jermon Williams, 23, of the 10000 block of South King Drive of Chicago, was charged Saturday, Sept. 15, with driving under the influence and improper lane usage.
• Terri Allighen, 61, of the 300 block of East Exchange Street in Sycamore, was charged Sunday, Sept. 16, with driving under the influence and DUI over .08.