Note to readers: Information in Police Reports is obtained from local police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Elijah Brewer, 22, of the 1100 block of Varsity Boulevard was charged Monday, Aug. 27, with driving on a suspended license.
• Elaina J. Bray, 26, of the 2900 block of Oak Meadow Drive was charged Monday, Aug. 27, with driving on a suspended license, driving without insurance, possession of hypodermic syringes and needles and four warrants for failing to appear in court.
• Maurice Pool, 32, no permanent address, was charged Tuesday, Aug. 28, with manufacturing and delivering controlled substances and two counts of possession of a controlled substance.
• James E. Frierson, 35, of the 1200 block of South Christiana Avenue in Chicago was charged Tuesday, Aug. 28, with fighting within the city.
• Christopher R. Williams, 33, of the 1100 block of West Lincoln Highway was charged Tuesday, Aug. 28, with fighting within the city.
• Keyonna R. Randle, 22, of the 900 block of Christopher Street in Plano was charged Tuesday, Aug. 28, with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Norvell Kindred, 33, of the 400 block of North Annie Glidden Road was charged Tuesday, Aug. 28, with retail theft.
• Cynthia A. Regnier, 48, of Maple Park was charged Saturday, Aug. 25, with driving under the influence of alcohol and reckless driving.
• Olivia A. O’Connor, 28, of Sugar Grove was charged Monday, Aug. 27, with speeding 26 to 34 mph over the limit.
• Regenia L. Gutierrez, 34, of Sycamore was charged Wednesday, Aug. 29, with driving on a suspended license.
• Dylan M. Grote, 28, of the 42700 block of Seavey Road in Sugar Grove was charged Wednesday, Aug. 29, with driving under the influence and improper lane use.
• Elliot R. Covarrubias, 23, of the 6N500 block of Randall Road in
St. Charles was charged Thursday, Aug. 30, with speeding at 99 mph in a 55 mph zone and driving under the influence with a blood-alcohol content more than .08.