Note to readers: Information in Police Reports is obtained from the DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office and city police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proved guilty in court.
• Kylen J. Major, 19, of the 1400 block of West 73rd Place in Chicago, was charged Sunday, July 29, with criminal trespass to land and resisting a police officer, and arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court.
• Kevin J. Manion, 39, of the 1000 block of South Sixth Street, was charged Sunday, July 29, with criminal damage to government property.
• Calvert B. Griffin, 19, of the 1000 block of West Lincoln Highway, as charged Sunday, July 29, with driving without a valid driver’s license.
• Pamela G. Hankes, 50, of the 300 block of Sycamore Road, was charged Sunday, July 29, with failure to notify about damage to an unattended vehicle.
• Tad M. French, 39, of the 200 block of College Avenue, was charged Monday, July 30, with driving on a revoked license.
• Frankquita K. Corgwell, 28, of the 800 block of North Annie Glidden Road, was charged Monday, July 30, with driving on a revoked license.
• Michelle M. Cherry, 42, of the 500 block of East Taylor Street, was charged Tuesday, July 31, with electronic harassment.