U.S. Rep. Randy Hultgren will host a series of town hall meetings in locations throughout the 14th Congressional District while the House of Representatives is in recess for the month of August.
“I am always grateful for the opportunity to hear from my constituents,” Hultgren said in a news release. “I regularly host coffees, forums on policy issues and meetings throughout the district. Over the past few months I held a series of successful congressional conference calls that gave me the opportunity to chat with my constituents while doing their work in Washington, D.C.
“While I am back in the district for the August recess, I will be holding a series of town hall meetings. I am looking forward to continue connecting with my constituents. I always say that the best solutions I bring to Washington come directly from the residents of the 14th District. I invite everyone who lives in the district to visit my website and sign up for one of my upcoming town hall meetings. And for those that cannot make it out to a town hall in person, I invite you to join me from the comfort of your home for an e-town hall.”
Meetings will be at:
• noon Aug. 13 at the Wauconda American Legion Post 911, 515 S. Main St., Wauconda
• 7 p.m. Aug. 13 at the McHenry County Administration Building, 667 Ware Road, Woodstock
• 7 p.m. Aug. 14 at Parkview Christian Academy, 202 E. Countryside Pkwy, Yorkville
• Noon Aug. 15 at the Warrenville Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 8081, 3S371 Mignin Drive, Warrenville
• 7 p.m. Aug. 15 at Hinckley-Big Rock High School, 700 E. Lincoln Highway, Hinckley
• Noon Aug. 16 at the Plainfield Fire Station, 23748 W. 135th St., Plainfield
• 7 p.m. Aug. 17 will be an e-town hall meeting.
Registration is required for attendance. For information and to register, visit www.hultgren.house.gov/events.
Because of venue capacity, registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.