Author Ray Binkowski will give a free presentation based on his book, “Eat by Color,” at 5:30 p.m. Thursday in the DeKalb High School Auditorium, courtesy of the Barb Boosters.
Attendees can learn:
• 10 tips to eat successfully without dieting
• Easy, quick, portable, on-the-go meals
• Things to avoid or eat sparingly
• Sample meal plan with “Eat by Color” instructions
• Guide to eating at restaurants, even fast food
• Making a grocery list
• Secret to eating what you want and staying on track
• Reading and understanding nutrition labels
• Secrets to developing a life-long balanced approach to nutrition
Binkowski has delivered “Eat by Color” seminars for big and small manufacturing companies, fire departments, police departments, the United States Navy (at Great Lakes Naval Base and in the field with reservists), travel sports organizations, colleges, universities and more.
For more information, visit www.EatbyColor.com.