Daily Chronicle


Friend's E-mail:
  (maximum of 3 addresses separated by commas)
Your E-mail:
A Brief Comment (150 char max / 25 word max)
Article:

Fire officials warn of carbon monoxide dangers

DeKalb County officials are warning residents about the importance of carbon monoxide detectors after two members of a Sycamore family passed out from carbon monoxide exposure before help arrived.

Security image:   
Note:the e-mail sent will contain information, such as your IP address (216.157.74.230), for purposes of tracking abuse. Use of this software to spam or harass individuals can and may result in penalties punishable by law.

[x] Close Window

Copyright © 2014 Daily Chronicle. All rights reserved.