Note to readers: Information in Police Reports is obtained from the DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office and city police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Delane C. Jackson, 40, of the 600 block of Gunderson Drive, Carol Stream, was charged Monday, Oct. 7, with retail theft.
• Tyrese D. Jackson, 35, of the 2300 block of Eve's Circle East, DeKalb, was charged Monday, Monday, Oct. 7, with retail theft.
• Latara D. Smith, 22, of the 600 block of Lucinda Avenue, DeKalb, was charged Monday, Oct. 7, with domestic battery.
• Thomas R. Rabelo, 41, of the 700 block of South Fourth Street, DeKalb, was arrested Monday, Oct. 7, on a warrant for violation of drug court probation.
• Kendall G. Barber, 22, of the 2000 block of South Clark Street, Chicago, was charged Monday, Oct. 7, with trespassing.
• Megan L. Fries, 36, of the 300 block of Linden Place, DeKalb, was charged Monday, Oct. 7, with domestic battery.
Editor's Note: Due to incorrect information provided to the Daily Chronicle, a Tracy D. Smith's name incorrectly appeared. He was not charged with aggravated driving under the influence and driving without a license.