DeKALB – Secretary of State Jesse White’s office services will be available from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday in the Holmes Student Center – Lower Level, 340 Carroll Ave., on the Northern Illinois University campus.
On campus, the services include:
• Driver’s license (renewal, replacement, corrections)
• State ID card (renewal, replacement, corrections)
• Vehicle sticker sales
• Passenger, B-Truck and motorcycles license plates
• NIU collegiate license plates
• Organ/tissue donor registration
• Vehicle title and registration
• Parking placard for people with disabilities
Motorists wishing to renew their driver’s license can do so up to one year in advance of their license’s expiration date. A complete list of acceptable forms of identification is available at cyberdriveillinois.com.
Acceptable forms of payment include personal checks, cash, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit and debit cards.