Daily Chronicle


Friend's E-mail:
  (maximum of 3 addresses separated by commas)
Your E-mail:
A Brief Comment (150 char max / 25 word max)
Article:

Candle ignites DeKalb apartment fire

DeKALB – An unattended candle started the fire that caused $46,000 in damage Tuesday to an upper apartment at Lincoln Highway and Eighth Street in DeKalb, fire officials said.

Security image:   
Note:the e-mail sent will contain information, such as your IP address (74.125.178.5), for purposes of tracking abuse. Use of this software to spam or harass individuals can and may result in penalties punishable by law.

[x] Close Window

Copyright © 2014 Daily Chronicle. All rights reserved.