Fox Valley Older Adult Services has offered a Christmas “Wish List ” for needed donations to benefit the programs and services at the Senior Center and at FVOAS’ Adult Day Service facilities.
1. Appliances – including a Bissell carpet cleaner, a four-slice toaster, refrigerators (kitchen size or mini), a microwave oven, a 100-cup coffee maker and a 30-cup coffee maker.
2. Furnishings – including lockable file cabinets, bookshelves, bulletin boards (large office size), ottoman, wood or metal storage cabinets and a portable home music system (AM/FM/CD).
3. Office supplies – including an LCD projector and laptop computer, video camera, tower fans, office supplies, batteries – AA and charger and AAA and charger, extension cords – heavy duty, and a digital clock.
4. Health and safety items – including personal care products for adult day service client care (shampoo, lotion, powder, wipes, shower gel) and a digital scale.
5. Food and beverages – including cans of coffee (regular and decaffeinated), packages of tea, cookies or snacks and a #10 size can rack.
6. Miscellaneous – including gift items to be sold in the gift/resale shop, tote bags, and small items or gift cards to use for prizes for activities.
7. Art and craft supplies – including easels, colored markers and pencils, an electric pencil sharpener, craft supplies, scarves for the craft group, oil paints, brushes and supplies, and a Crayola air brush kit.
For more information, call FVOAS director of marketing and grants Susan Thanepohn at 815-786-9404.