Fireworks lead to fire in Waterman, charges
WATERMAN – A man whose fireworks kindled a fire in a neighbor’s yard was charged recently with reckless conduct.
Waterman police and firefighters were called Friday afternoon to the 300 block of North Oak Street for a report of a front yard of a home on fire. Responders determined a neighbor had been lighting fireworks in the area, which started the fire, according to a news release from the Waterman Police Department.
Raymond C. Brunson, 48, of Waterman, was charged Friday with reckless conduct, unlawful use of fireworks and unlawful possession of fireworks, according to the news release.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com